We provide a 24-hour personal service.
Sympathetic, personal service from one of our funeral directors, guiding and supporting you from the first call to after the service.
- Complete guidance and advice on making funeral arrangements and registering
- Liaise with clergy, cemeteries, crematoriums, doctors, hospitals and coroners if necessary
- Personal transfer of deceased to our chapel of rest
- Care of deceased at our chapel of rest
- Arrangement of press notices, floral tributes, refreshments, musical requirements, public address system
- Professional printing of Service sheets, attendance cards, memorial cards
- Cataloguing of donations and liaising with relevant charity/charities
- Arrangement of burial/scattering/disposal of cremated remains
- Arrangement of acknowledgment or thanks for sympathy notices
- Provision of hearse, limousine and uniformed under bearers